About the job Senior Executive, Retail Acquisition
Assist on the retail expansion plan strategic and have strong property development insights to sourcing for new retail outlet & setup the expansion plan for the company and others related to retail marketing tasks assigned.
- Assist nationwide retail expansion plan, retail leasing and setup procedures.
- Recommend suitable sites for expansion and identify target location by conducting various studies.
- New retail outlet expansion (source, negotiate and propose to the Management).
- New retail outlet setup (liaise with landlord, renovation contractors and vendors/suppliers).
- Assist in analysing and advise legal risk in the lease/tenancy agreement and prescribe countermeasures.
- Able to build mature relationships with landlords, developers, landowners, and negotiate equally as a key representative of company.
- Work closely with relevant Government Officials and retail/building management officials for documentations and processes.
- Perform other job tasks as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience in retail store acquisition.
- Well verse in using Microsoft Words, Excels, Power Points and google related facilities.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Able and willingness to travel within Malaysia from time to time.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: click here