About the job Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
The primary responsibility of the CRM Manager (B2B) is to support the Head of Growth in working with Carsome business stakeholders (dealers) by strategically planning, implementing & analysing all aspects of the relationship. This role will mainly focus on strategically building a sustainable relationship with Carsome dealers through the CRM platform journey in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
A successful candidate will be able to own and manage the whole journey end to end, from implementation to communication. You will work closely with the Product and Marketing Tech (MarTech) teams to segmentize and instrument events for the CRM system, and the CRM (C2B) team to ensure an optimised user journey for our dealers.
The core requirements for this role are CRM B2B capabilities, the ability to analyse customer data & make meaningful recommendations from the data.
- Strategize the dealer user journey and relationship management across all core markets.
- Plan, execute and report A/B test strategies of different touch points throughout the dealer user journey.
- Work with Customer Engagement Specialists in Indonesia & Thailand to localise and optimise the B2B journey.
- Implement the CRM journey for dealers, end to end, with close collaboration with the Product and MarTech teams.
- Report all dealers’ user engagement metrics.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or any related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in CRM or email marketing, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience in CRM systems for B2B is an added advantage.
- Strong business acumen.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin is an added
- The ability to analyse and interpret basic data and correlations (open rates, CTOR, CTR, etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and exposure to different marketing automation platforms is preferred.
- The ability to self-manage timelines, manage stakeholders, and have good attention to details.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here