About the job Admin Assistant (IRC)
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Inspection Recondition Centre (IRC) operational department. Proficient in a range of computer applications. Well-developed communication and customer service skills. Work in a variety of job environments tending to day-to-day tasks such as scheduling appointments, writing correspondence, and answering phones.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum SPM / O-Level qualification.
- At least 1 year of related working experience. Administrative in automotive industry is a plus point.
- 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday (6 days / week).
- Must be tech savvy in computer such as Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here