About the job Senior Product Manager for Internal Platforms
We are seeking an experienced member to join the Product team to supercharge our internal users to serve the growing customer base. This individual will work closely with the engineering, business, product, design, and other stakeholders across the C2B and B2C segments.
You will be required to showcase excellent problem-solving especially in ambiguity, project management, and communication skills across a highly cross-functional stakeholder base.
The role of the Senior Product Manager at its best provides cross-functional leadership, bridging gaps within the company between different functions and translating ideas into product strategy and development planning.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and development of internal products.
- Define targets and own success criteria and metrics.
- Be the product leader and owner for the internal products and tools that equip our internal teams to boost internal productivity and offer high quality service.
- Engage and challenge stakeholders to surface problems and refine ideas. Complement that with data and research to guide product development.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences for customers.
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an Agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly and shipping frequently.
- Work closely with the engineers and business stakeholders to ensure low delivery risks.
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see that they are adopted and operationalized well
- 3+ years of experience in managing software products and projects
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- Independent and ready to work in a fast-paced company with a strong can-do attitude
- Familiar with modern web architecture, and have an intuitive feel of how complex a given solution might be and what the technical implications are.
- Good to have: background in CRM, eCommerce, logistics or payment technologies.