Job Openings Lead, Project
About the job Lead, Project
- Responsible to articulate the project plan to deliver project outcome as expected.
- Responsible for managing triple constraints. – time, budget and scope, while working on a project.
- Responsible for understanding the clear expectations for the project deliverable and also ensure the team understands the same.
- Responsibilities include tracking team progress, checking project performance and suggest appropriate actions.
- Identify project risks and take suitable actions.
- Project managers manage the stakeholders and project resources during the project.
- Throughout the project life cycle, update the project status to relevant project stakeholders.
- Support teammates in other areas of projects/ initiatives as and when required.
- Min 1-5 years of related working experience. Preferable Executive / Senior Executive level.
- Experience in project management skills is a plus point.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Good initiative with a positive attitude, able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently in a face pace environment.
- Able and willingness to travel within Malaysia from time to time.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/9VW964