About the job Marketing Manager
This role will support the Marketing Head of Malaysia to champion and lead the overall growth of and accountability of brand and organisation from holistic marketing discipline pillar. This will include developing consumer marketing and retail marketing thrusts for Carsome Malaysia.
- Responsible for marketing and communications directions for Carsome Malaysia which will need to be in line with organisational growth and goals.
- To support Head of Marketing to deliver on the necessary ROI and KPIs from various stakeholders. To develop marketing campaigns that translate into hero, hub and hygiene deployment and execution.
- Manage marketing budget for campaign planning. Lead and execute marketing campaigns or projects and monitor performance throughout.
- To monitor the market and trends to help identify opportunities for potential brand innovations that can create breakthrough marketing initiatives.
- To constantly drive and push for creative effectiveness when planning/developing marketing communications.
- To have in-depth understanding on consumer behaviour and insights.
- Maintain and foster good working relationship throughout all departments.
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or similar disciplines.
- Min. 6 years experience in marketing role or similar. Preferably FMCG, Telcos, E-Commerce, etc
- Skilled in Google Analytics, marketing analytics, digital advertising etc
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: CLICK HERE