About the job Assistant Manager, Regional HQ Operations (B2C)
Carsome is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Regional HQ Operations. We need a self-motivated professional with proven skills and experience that able to oversee B2C operations across all countries. In addition to being an excellent data analysist & communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate leadership skills.
- Oversee all countries' B2C operation related process and efficiency.
- Ability to improve efficiency of day-to-day local operations – total sales achievement, turnover rate, inventory and payment efficiency.
- Excellent at monitoring on local profit margin.
- Able to maintain a 100% support level on Business Units request ie new branch opening, sales campaign setup on website as well as system support.
- Good at translating clear expectation’s training delivered to local team members on system – new system enhancement and on the revised rules and regulations.
- Ability to ensure all local processes are comply with SOP.
- Ability to ensure data accuracy input in the system.
- Excellent at coordinating information and data requirements to product team to support on the system enhancement.
- Ability to review all countries’ sales pipeline metrics.
- Excellent at verifying on monthly all countries sales incentive.
- Strong sense of ownership and take part of the local project.
- Must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Experience in communicating with local team, ability to organized task, and support multiple projects, good planning skills and data analysis
- Good in MS word and planning in processes.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: Click Here