About the job Dispatch cum Office Assistant
Your main responsibilities are proactively monitoring on-time pickup / delivery performance for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages, and bulky items when as needed. You will assist of office administrative operations of the company when as required.
- To attend daily dispatch duties.
- Coordinate schedule in the most effective manner.
- To dispatch / collect documents and parcel to or from office.
- To monitor and record incoming & outgoing courier / parcel.
- Protects the organization’s reputation by keeping all documents and parcel information confidential.
- Well organized; able to maintain punctuality attendance and safekeeping document records properly.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions, and related duties as and when required by Superior.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail according to department.
- Assist in replenish on office supplies such as staff t-shirt, stationaries, A4 paper and etc.
- Perform other clerical administrative support duties such as filing, photocopying and transcribing.
- SPM / O-Level qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of related working experience.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Able to travel within Klang Valley areas and familiar with relevant routes.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Honest, punctual, and highly disciplined.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here