Job Openings Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing
About the job Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing
The primary responsibility of Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing is to serve as an in-house representative of the company to liaise with the internal business development department and appointed agencies. With oversight from the CMO, Regional Marketing Director and the Regional Retail Marketing Manager, the assistant retail marketing manager takes responsibility for supporting mainly trade campaigns, partnership program and other retail marketing tasks such as renovations, retail enhancement, retail POSM, premiums, sales tools and others related to retail marketing tasks assigned.
- Plan, develop, execute, monitor and review retail strategy in order to achieve sales target and brand objectives.
- Monitor retail budget in line with market strategy and optimized cost efficiency.
- Plan & evaluate retail campaigns, programs, events & activities to measure effectiveness and recommendations of the improvement as needed.
- Plan & implement retail marketing program for dealers and sales agents with GM, respective business development heads, area managers, marketing team and other internal departments to increase transactions and brand presence.
- Assist the regional retail marketing manager in identifying shortfalls and issues in all product categories and come up with counter measures for future planning.
- Ensure standardization and quality of all the inspection centers ‘design, professional images and quality.
- Develop frontline communications for concise delivery of retail marketing materials, campaigns, program and relevant sales tools.
- Report transactions needed and field intelligent to marketing teams.
- Performs any other duties to be assigned by the regional retail marketing manager, regional marketing director and CMO from time to time.
- A tertiary qualification in Business / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of retail marketing / trade marketing experience, prior experience in supervising direct reports / subordinates will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in retail marketing campaign, retail enhancement / renovation, BTL and etc.
- Well-versed in Ms. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able and willing to travel within Malaysia from time to time.