Job Openings Senior Delivery Manager
About the job Senior Delivery Manager
Responsible in managing Project Delivery Portfolios. Working with the Product Team as well as the Project Managers in delivering the project on the acceptable Time, Cost and Quality .
- Manage a portfolio of existing and new projects from a Delivery perspective.
- Be the Liaison between the Product Team, Project Managers and Stakeholders.
- Mobilize a Team for short and long term projects along with the Team’s Utilization.
- Understand technology skills and project requirements and provide essential Delivery details of the projects.
- Review current and future projects and provide Delivery Inputs on Time, Cost and Quality.
- Provide accurate Cost to Complete Reports.
- Provide timely reports and updates on the progress and status of the project.
- Manage Utilization of the team with the Project Managers.
- Provide Inputs on efficiency and improvements on managing and delivering projects.
- Participate in the Hiring process of the Product and Delivery Team
- Ensuring the Delivery discipline and Delivery KPI are met at all times (SLA, Timelines, Budgets, Cost to Complete targets)
- Strong exposure to the Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Exposure in delivering projects using both Open Source and Enterprise Environments
- Exposure to Project Management
- Strong estimation and budget scoping skills
- Familiar with Product and Projects delivery in a Matrix environment
- Experience in delivering Digital Services
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Strong collaborative working approach (working with local and international teams)
- Good in time management, prioritizing time critical tasks, delegating and following up
- Good leadership, Innovative thinker, Flexible Go-Getter
- Relevant IT qualification