About the job Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing
Takes responsibility for supporting mainly assisting on the retail operations daily task such as retail layout planning, retail enhancement and ensure all the touch points are accordance to brand CI and others related to retail marketing related job tasks.
- Managing retail fit-out, planning and execution of marketing ideas to create the best retail environment for Carsome Malaysia.
- Planning and manage retail store expansion, renovation plan and new store opening by not exceeding given budget.
- Take the leads in retail renovation projects coordination, drafting and implementation of creative idea and related details in setting up nationwide Carsome centers within stipulated deadline.
- Liaison with contractors on the layout/design plan and renovation details.
- Post installation follow-up and report.
- To monitor retail visual merchandising, upkeep and to ensure compliance according to Carsome Display Standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and ensure retail marketing costing are all aligned and not exceeding budget.
- Sourcing and liaise with third party vendor/supplier for all merchandising items, retail marketing materials, renovation, or event related items.
- Ensuring all plans and concepts are in line with organisation’s culture, products, image, and target market.
- Manage all marketing inventory and storage layout for HQ and state offices.
- Perform other job tasks as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 4-6 year related experience in retail store enhancement / renovation.
- Well verse in using Microsoft Words, Excels, Power Points and google related facilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able and willingness to travel within Malaysia from time to time.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/V88W7R