About the job Lead, Project (Marketing)
We’re looking for a passionate self-starter who is able to think-out-of-the-box and does not shy away from any challenges. Beyond the abilities to project manage, ideate, and run campaigns, this person plays an important role in driving the marketing efforts for our local B2C marketing team.
- Responsible for brainstorming, planning, and executing ideas for local marketing campaigns.
- Ability to present the project plan to the relevant stakeholders such as partners, management and external teammates.
- Excellent at managing triple constraints – time, budget, and scope of work in all tasks.
- Able to bridge communications between local marketing team and other departments such as branch managers, media vendors, partners, product team, and regional marketing for all local collateral.
- Great attention to detail i.e. tracking team progress and monitoring project performance.
- Good at translating clear expectations and ensuring relevant parties are aligned for every project.
- Strong sense of ownership with the ability to identify risks and carry out the suitable actions.
- Maintain a constant stream of updates to relevant stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- When required, is able to support teammates in areas of tasks/initiatives that are out of scope.
- Min 3-5 years of related working experience. Preferably Executive / Senior Executive level.
- Basic knowledge in Marketing required.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin is an added advantage).
- Possess good time, resource and expectation management skills.
- Takes initiative with a positive attitude, able to work independently as well as a team player.
- A problem solver who is able to take ownership of situations.
- Strong growth mindset with the ability to pick up new skills.
- Great work ethic and interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel within Malaysia from time to time.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/VX5W98