About the job Corporate Profiling Specialist
A Corporate Profiling Specialist to manage communications work related senior leadership social profiling, corporate communications, etc.
- Manage social media presence and profiling of the company’s leaders.
- Manage all aspects of corporate profiling, including but not limited to:
1. Thought leadership initiatives (survey, reports, presentations, etc.)
2. Content for corporate website, corporate video.
3. Award submissions
4. Other corporate collaterals
- Support in other corporate PR/communications work from time-to-time.
- Any other matters assigned as business requirements evolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Mass Communications or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public relations, corporate communications or strategic communications roles (experience in listed or going-to-be-listed companies will be an added advantage).
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Experience and proven track record in managing external and social media profiles of senior leadership/management.
- Good research, organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Possess a high sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here