About the job Assistant Manager, Retail Acquisition
Takes responsibility for supporting mainly assisting on the retail expansion plan strategic and have strong property development insights to sourcing for new retail outlet & setup the expansion plan for the company and others related to retail marketing tasks assigned.
- Managing Carsome Malaysia nationwide retail expansion plan, retail leasing and setup procedures.
- Review and recommend suitable sites for expansion and identify target location by conducting various studies.
- New retail outlet expansion (source, negotiate and propose to the Management).
- New retail outlet setup (liaise with landlord, renovation contractors and vendors/suppliers).
- Act as the spokesperson of the store development strategy to team members and external stakeholders to enable execution.
- Analyse and advise legal risk in the lease/tenancy agreement and prescribe countermeasures.
- Able to build mature relationships with landlords, developers, landowners, and negotiate equally as a key representative of company.
- Work closely with relevant Government Officials and retail/building management officials for documentations and processes.
- Perform other job tasks as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 4-6 year related experience in retail store acquisition.
- Well verse in using Microsoft Words, Excels, Power Points and google related facilities.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Able and willingness to travel within Malaysia from time to time.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: https://www.careers-page.com/carsome/job/W88X9W