Job Openings Data Insights Lead / Analyst
About the job Data Insights Lead / Analyst
Carsome’s Data Department is on the lookout for a Data Insights Lead / Analyst who is a strong analytical thinker with a proven track record of providing insights and assisting in clear strategic direction.
Insights function under the Data Department has a responsibility for exploring and developing new solutions, methodologies, and reports for analyzing and presenting data and contributing to the writing of data narratives for internal stakeholders of different business functions.
We have 2 open positions one for Lead and one for Analyst.
• Proactively delivering actionable insights to drive improvements in performance and provide recommendations which assist in decisions process. Your insights help business hit its strategic objectives.
• Contribute towards insights roadmap planning to help enable different departments in organisation get more data-driven
• Conducting statistical and trend analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
• Monitoring existing KPIs to discover patterns and anomalies/trends, develop new metrics, identify correlations/meaningful relationships.
• Contribute to storyboarding for design and build of visualization dashboards to accelerate information-to-action at scale.
• Insights for Operational Efficiencies: Provide our operational teams self-serving capability to monitor the performance of their teams and gain insight to support process improvement.
• Perform quantitative analysis to identify gaps and ways to optimize for performance objectives and organizational goal.
• Market Benchmarking to support internal projects.
• Responsible for exploring and developing a new solution to provide insight and analysis to stakeholders and higher management for business decision making.
Demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following methods :
• Data analysis/visualization, financial modeling, statistical modeling.
• Proven ability to use data to back up assumptions and recommendations.
• Ability to distill, cater, and communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing.
• Good understanding of advanced analytical techniques, both on a theoretical and practical level.
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
• Track record in delivering first-rate analysis and insight.
• SQL, Statistical Modelling, R, Advanced Excel Skills
• Added advantages if candidates have Cloud Certifications & BI Tool Certification
Experience & Education
• 4 - 6 years for Data Insights Lead Role;
• 0 - 3 years for Insights Analyst Role
• Bachelor’s in Engineering / Actuarial Science / Statistics / Finance / Business