About the job Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
You will be reporting directly to the Director of HR and will be the go-to-person for the functions / area that you support. You are an individual contributor role, with the support of the HR team to provide an end-to-end HR advices to the business leaders to ensure that their business goals are met. You shall maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its plans, its culture and its competition. You will also need to effectively represent the HR function to ensure that the changes taken on by the organisation are effectively delivered.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Conducts frequent meetings with respective business units’ stakeholders.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Conducts investigation / in-depth analysis and recommend improvement plan and measure.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with other HR COEs and to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Experience from a start-up, e-commerce or tech company background will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good initiative with a positive attitude, able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Persuasive, friendly, people-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently in a face pace environment.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: CLICK HERE