Job Openings Data Science Lead / Senior Data Scientist
About the job Data Science Lead / Senior Data Scientist
Carsome’s Data Department is on the lookout for a Data Science Lead / Sr. Data Scientist who has a strong passion in building data powered products.
Data Science function under the Data Department has a responsibility for standardisation of methods, mentoring team of data science resources/interns, including code libraries and documentation, quality assurance of outputs, modeling techniques and statistics, leveraging a variety of technologies, open-source languages, and cloud computing platform.
You will get to lead & implement projects such as price optimization/prediction, enabling iconic personalization experiences for our customer, inventory optimization etc.
We have 2 open positions one for Lead and one at Sr Analyst Level.
• Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating datasets that can be leveraged through our product and work closely with data engineering team to develop data products.
• Contribute towards data science roadmap planning.
• Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across functions such as operations, finance, logistics, marketing.
• Identify, prioritize, and design testing opportunities that will inform algorithm enhancements.
• Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
• Unlock insights by analyzing large amounts of complex website traffic and transactional data.
• Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with data analytics engineers.
• Expertise in model design, training, evaluation, and implementation ML Algorithm expertise K-nearest neighbors, Random Forests, Naive Bayes, Regression Models. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, deep learning expertise, tSNE, gradient boosting expertise, regression implementation expertise, Python, Pyspark, SQL, R, AWS Sagemaker /personalize etc.
• Machine Learning / Data Science Certification
Experience & Education
• Bachelor’s in Engineering / Master’s in Data Science / Postgraduate Certificate in Data Science.
• 4 - 6 years for Data Science Lead role and leading a team of data scientist.
• 0 - 3 years for Data Scientist role.