Job Openings Assistant Manager, Public Relations
About the job Assistant Manager, Public Relations
- Fully manage all aspects of PR work, including but not limited to:
- Media materials (press releases, briefing documents, speeches, reports, etc.)
- Media queries, media interviews and spokespeople management
- Media monitoring
- Thought leadership projects (spokespeople speaking engagements, surveys, media content syndication, etc.)
- PR campaigns / activities, media events
- Develop creative and effective approaches to overcome communication challenges
- Develop, manage and execute strategic communications framework
- Identify, track and manage performance metrics for all communications efforts
- Any other matters assigned as business requirements evolve
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in public relations, corporate communications or strategic communications roles, with minimum 2 years of managerial experience.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- A solid grasp of the Malaysian media landscape.
- Good research, organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Possess a high sense of responsibility and ownership.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV here: click here