About the job Senior Executive, Retail Management (fit-out)
Assist on the retail operations daily task such as retail layout planning, retail enhancement, retail POSM, premiums, sales tools and ensure all the touch points are accordance to brand CI and others related to retail marketing related job tasks.
- Managing retail fit-out, planning and execution of marketing ideas to create the best retail environment for Carsome Malaysia.
- Assist in retail store expansion, renovation plan and new store opening by not exceeding given budget.
- Take part in retail renovation projects coordination, drafting and implementation of creative idea and related details in setting up nationwide Carsome centers within stipulated deadline.
- Liaison with contractors on the layout/design plan and renovation details.
- Post installation follow-up and report.
- To monitor retail visual merchandising, upkeep and to ensure compliance according to Carsome Display Standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and ensure retail marketing costing are all aligned and not exceeding budget.
- Sourcing and liaise with third party vendor/supplier for all merchandising items, retail marketing materials, renovation, or event related items.
- Ensuring all plans and concepts are in line with organisation’s culture, products, image, and target market.
- Manage all marketing inventory and storage layout for HQ and state offices.
- Perform other job tasks as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience in retail store enhancement / renovation.
- Well verse in using Microsoft Words, Excels, Power Points and google related facilities.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Able and willingness to travel within Malaysia from time to time.
Please click the link to apply / submit your Updated CV: click here