About the job Front-End Developer
ChaseLabs is powering the productivity revolution by providing users with a centralized way to search through their cloud based apps and local desktop. A light weight search interface, allows users to enter their search query and subsequently relevant ranked results are yielded in seconds.
As a user centric company, we place a great deal of emphasis on users experience when building our product and have fun doing it!
We are a fresh and energetic startup, post round A in funding ($12M), led by a strong team of second timer founders and top angel investors and VCs from the Sillicon Valley and Tel Aviv. Our expanding team is made up of enthusiastic and dedicated members working together to revolutionize the productivity world. We believe that collaboration across teams - where everyone is accessible, from our newest hires to the founders - combined with a vested interest in our teams well being are the keys to our successful working environment.
- Design and plan features that will be defined by the Product Team
- Developing smooth and efficient code
- Collaborate with Back-end Engineers / DevOps Engineers / QA Engineer / Product Managers
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Perform code reviews for colleagues and team members
- Be aware of security concerns and resolve issues
- Mitigate production incidents