Job Openings User Acquisition Specialist/Media Buyer
About the job User Acquisition Specialist/Media Buyer
ChaseLabs is powering the productivity revolution by providing users with a centralized way to search through their cloud based apps and local desktop. A light weight search interface, allows users to enter their search query and subsequently relevant ranked results are yielded in seconds.
As a user centric company, we place a great deal of emphasis on users experience when building our product and have fun doing it!
We are a fresh and energetic startup, post round A in funding ($12M), led by a strong team of second timer founders and top angel investors and VCs from the Sillicon Valley and Tel Aviv. Our expanding team is made up of enthusiastic and dedicated members working together to revolutionize the productivity world. We believe that collaboration across teams - where everyone is accessible, from our newest hires to the founders - combined with a vested interest in our teams well being are the keys to our successful working environment.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Specialist/Media Buyer to support the growth of our product. In this role, you will be part of the product team and will need to work on the development of a robust customer acquisition practice, optimizing and expanding paid channel mixes and improving conversion across funnels.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize customer acquisition efforts across digital channels to maximize revenue and reach growth targets.
- Manage digital marketing agencies operating in paid search and search optimization.
- Track KPIs and provide reports and performance analysis.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
- Execution of evergreen and seasonal campaigns
- Setup, analyze and report A/B tests to meet and exceed KPIs
- Monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices of customer engagement and interaction
- Respond to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities and trends
- 3 - 5 years online marketing experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficiency in Facebook & Google, Programmatic, Native, & SDK User Acquisition Channels
- Analytical, negotiation skills and sales oriented
- Pro-active, charismatic, professional, multi-tasking, motivated, organized and responsible person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English