About the job Game UI/UX Designer
Primorden is an open-world sandbox MMORPG that emphasizes social collaboration and competition with combat inspired by MOBAs and Souls-like gameplay.
As our UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for designing and creating intuitive and visually stunning user interfaces for our upcoming game. Your focus will be on creating flat 2.0 game UI designs that match our 2D stylized art while maintaining usability. Bonus if you can create textures from scratch and apply them to the vector shapes.
How you will make an impact:
- Design and create vector-based game UI designs that can be easily reused and resized in Figma.
- Develop complete low-fidelity wireframes for the game based on diagrams and rough sketches provided by the UX designer.
- Prepare descriptive handovers for the developers, including all available assets for easy export and implementation.
- Create high-fidelity UI and components once the wireframes have been approved.
Your character build:
- Proven experience in game UI/UX design, with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in Figma and vector-based design tools.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, experience in 2D illustration is a plus.
- Strong understanding of game design and user experience principles.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for games and a willingness to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that calls you to do build something people love
- Focused on learning, guiding, collaboration, and growth
Our game design tenets:
- No risk, no reward: The economy should be a driving force behind player choice.
- No level play-gating: Content should not be gated by any progression system within the game.
- Social economy: The most valuable resource a player can have is social connections.
- Interpretive narration: Players should be able to interpret our narration to suit the fantasy in their mind.
- Chart your own path: Progress should not be linear or on rails to give agency to the player and their fantasy.
Our bonus attributes:
- Dress: Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable, PJs are also acceptable.
- Flexibility: Work from home, office, coworking space, or beach.
- Relocation: Discover Thailand's vibrant culture and lush landscapes with our comprehensive relocation benefit.
- Wellness: We invest in your wellness, whether you want to focus on physical or mental health.
- Health: We've got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our awesome team and enjoy cat memes, games and most importantly food!
- Salary: Well make sure you're covered, so that you don't have to stress about your finances.
- Investors: We are backed by the top VC's in the space, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and more...
- Bureaucracy: We don't like it either, we prefer direct communication and trust that in times of need we will support each other.
- Meritocracy: Be recognized for the work you do and get control of your career and how you grow.
If this sounds like a mission you'd like to be a part of, apply now!