About the job QA Tester
Primorden is an open-world sandbox MMORPG that emphasizes social collaboration and competition with combat inspired by MOBAs and Souls-like gameplay.
As our QA Tester, you'll play a vital role in ensuring a flawless game experience. You will be responsible for assessing game functionality, communicating issues to our team, conducting thorough tests, and upholding our QA standards. With teamwork skills, proactive thinking, and a passion for gaming, you'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our game.
How you will make an impact:
- Assess the functionality of various parts of the game, ensuring its smooth operation and identifying any potential issues
- Communicate discovered issues to our team, collaborating closely with our developers and designers
- Conduct systematic and thorough tests to verify the functionality of the game
- Collaborate and plan with our external QA teams for regular maintenance tests
- Adhere to our established QA guidelines to maintain and improve the quality standards of the game
Your character build:
- 2+ years of QA experience with video games
- Skilled with various test management tools
- Solid understanding of test methodologies, including automation, functional, qualitative, and performance against consistently iterative development
- Experienced in working in a team environment, collaborating and coordinating efforts with team members
- Proficient in English, enabling clear and effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Able to work unsupervised, think proactively, and identify tasks that can be carried out and completed on own initiative
- Passionate video game enthusiast with experience playing a wide range of video games
Our game design tenets:
- No risk, no reward: The economy should be a driving force behind player choice.
- No level play-gating: Content should not be gated by any progression system within the game.
- Social economy: The most valuable resource a player can have is social connections.
- Interpretive narration: Players should be able to interpret our narration to suit the fantasy in their mind.
- Chart your own path: Progress should not be linear or on rails to give agency to the player and their fantasy.
Our bonus attributes:
- Dress: Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable, PJs are also acceptable.
- Flexibility: Work from home, office, coworking space, or beach.
- Wellness: We invest in your wellness, whether you want to focus on physical or mental health.
- Health: We've got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our awesome team and enjoy cat memes, games and most importantly food!
- Salary: Well make sure you're covered, so that you don't have to stress about your finances.
- Investors: We are backed by the top VC's in the space, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and more...
- Bureaucracy: We don't like it either, we prefer direct communication and trust that in times of need we will support each other.
- Meritocracy: Be recognized for the work you do and get control of your career and how you grow.
If this sounds like a mission you'd like to be a part of, apply now!