About the job Artist
Primorden is an open-world sandbox MMORPG that emphasizes social collaboration and competition with combat inspired by MOBAs and Souls-like gameplay.
As our Artist, you will use your expertise to create visually captivating character and environment designs that align with our game's art style. Your ability to translate written instructions into compelling illustrations will be critical, as will your communication skills in collaborating with the team. You will be responsible for producing quality outputs on time and contributing to the game's visual excellence.
How you will make an impact:
- Create visually stunning and compelling character and environment designs that align with the game's art style and direction
- Collaborate closely with the game development team to ensure seamless integration of art assets into the game
- Continuously improve the visual quality of the game through your artistic contributions
- Translate textual descriptions and instructions into visually appealing illustrations
- Receive and provide feedback effectively to ensure that the art is of the highest quality
Your character build:
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and other digital art software, such as Clip Studio Paint
- Possess a diverse visual library to aid in character design and concept art creation
- Skilled in both Line Art and Rendering techniques
- Knowledgeable in Color Fundamentals, Lighting Rules, and Anatomy
- Able to effectively communicate with the team and actively participate in creative discussions
- Able to adapt to changing art styles and requirements
- Experienced in perspective drawing is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field is preferred
- Video game enthusiast
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that calls you to do build something people love
- Focused on learning, guiding, collaboration, and growth
Our game design tenets:
- No risk, no reward: The economy should be a driving force behind player choice.
- No level play-gating: Content should not be gated by any progression system within the game.
- Social economy: The most valuable resource a player can have is social connections.
- Interpretive narration: Players should be able to interpret our narration to suit the fantasy in their mind.
- Chart your own path: Progress should not be linear or on rails to give agency to the player and their fantasy.
Our bonus attributes:
- Dress: Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable, PJs are also acceptable.
- Flexibility: Work from home, office, coworking space, or beach.
- Relocation: Discover Thailand's vibrant culture and lush landscapes with our comprehensive relocation benefit.
- Wellness: We invest in your wellness, whether you want to focus on physical or mental health.
- Health: We've got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our awesome team and enjoy cat memes, games and most importantly food!
- Salary: Well make sure you're covered, so that you don't have to stress about your finances.
- Investors: We are backed by the top VC's in the space, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and more...
- Bureaucracy: We don't like it either, we prefer direct communication and trust that in times of need we will support each other.
- Meritocracy: Be recognized for the work you do and get control of your career and how you grow.
If this sounds like a mission you'd like to be a part of, apply now!