About the job Social Media Content Coordinator
Primorden is a modern MMORPG that emphasizes social collaboration and action-combat inspired by ARPGs, MOBAs, and Souls-like gameplay.
As our Social Media Content Coordinator, you'll be the creative force behind our brand's online presence. Craft engaging posts, design compelling visuals, and manage campaigns to ensure a consistent and impactful digital identity. Track performance metrics, stay updated on social media trends, and collaborate with a dynamic team for maximum audience engagement.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop and curate engaging content
- Write and edit posts, design graphics, and create video content that are creative and engages the audience on each platform
- Implement the social media strategy by scheduling posts, managing campaigns, and ensuring consistency in the brands social media presence
- Engage with the audience by responding to comments, messages, and reviews
- Track the performance of social media posts and campaigns using analytics tools
- Provide reports on metrics like engagement, follower growth, and reach
- Stay updated with the latest social media trends, algorithms, and best practices
- Work with other team members, such as graphic designers, artists, and development, to ensure a cohesive and effective social media presence
Your character build:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (preferred but not mandatory)
- Familiar with the functionalities and best practices of major social media platforms
- Ability to create engaging content in English that resonates with the target audience and represents the brand voice
- Experience in graphic design and video editing is highly preferred to enhance our social media content (familiarity with Adobe Suite, or similar tools is a plus)
- Skilled in interpreting social media metrics and using these insights to optimize strategies
- Ability to come up with innovative and engaging content ideas
- Passionate gamer with knowledge of the gaming industry is a plus
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Quick to adapt to new trends, platform updates, and changes in the digital marketing landscape
Our bonus attributes:
- Dress: Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable, PJs are also acceptable.
- Flexibility: Work from home, office, coworking space, or beach.
- Relocation: Discover Thailand's vibrant culture and lush landscapes with our comprehensive relocation benefit.
- Wellness: We invest in your wellness, whether you want to focus on physical or mental health.
- Health: We've got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our passionate team and enjoy cat memes, games and most importantly food!
- Salary: Well make sure you're covered, so that you don't have to stress about your finances.
- Investors: We are backed by the top VCs in the space, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and more...
- Bureaucracy: We don't like it either, we prefer direct communication and trust that in times of need we will support each other.
- Meritocracy: Be recognized for the work you do and get control of your career and how you grow.
If this sounds like a mission you'd like to be a part of, apply now and we can set up a casual, no pressure introduction.