About the job Marketing Manager
Primorden is an open-world sandbox MMORPG that emphasizes social collaboration and competition with combat inspired by MOBAs and Souls-like gameplay.
As our Marketing Manager, you will drive our games success through brand, product, and growth marketing strategies. You will collaborate across the team to ensure the game and the players interests are aligned, and communicate this through intimate and scalable channels. You will lead our marketing team to shape our brand identity, develop and execute marketing campaigns, tracking and analyze data, and ultimately deliver our game into the hands of players around the world.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop strategies for brand, product, and growth marketing
- Lead the marketing team to execute strategies that deliver user adoption and growth
- Engineer creative campaigns that engage potential players to learn more about the product
- Generate buzz and hype around to project to maintain customer attention
- Develop a user acquisition funnel and action points for each stage of the funnel
- Understand monetization impacts to deliver revenue growth for the product
- Create branded campaigns to develop brand awareness and loyalty
- Align position and messaging between the team and players
- Analyze market and product data to inform marketing strategy
- Establish analytics with clear KPIs for team and product
Your character build:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing for gaming, tech, or entertainment industries.
- Deep understanding of current gaming industry trends
- Familiar with community management & engagement strategies
- Obsesses over customer behaviors and market dynamics
- Strategic problem solver with strong leadership and social skills
- A true salesman at heart
- Avid video game enthusiast
- Exceptional English speaking and writing skills
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that calls you to do build something people love
- Focused on learning, guiding, collaboration, and growth
Our game design tenets:
- No risk, no reward: The economy should be a driving force behind player choice.
- No level play-gating: Content should not be gated by any progression system within the game.
- Social economy: The most valuable resource a player can have is social connections.
- Interpretive narration: Players should be able to interpret our narration to suit the fantasy in their mind.
- Chart your own path: Progress should not be linear or on rails to give agency to the player and their fantasy.
Our bonus attributes:
- Dress: Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable, PJs are also acceptable.
- Flexibility: Work from home, office, coworking space, or beach.
- Relocation: Discover Thailand's vibrant culture and lush landscapes with our comprehensive relocation benefit.
- Wellness: We invest in your wellness, whether you want to focus on physical or mental health.
- Health: We've got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our passionate team and enjoy cat memes, games and most importantly food!
- Salary: Well make sure youre covered, so that you dont have to stress about your finances.
- Investors: We are backed by the top VC's in the space, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and more...
- Bureaucracy: We dont like it either, we prefer direct communication and trust that in times of need we will support each other.
- Meritocracy: Be recognized for the work you do and get control of your career and how you grow.
If this sounds like a mission you'd like to be a part of, apply now!