Job Openings Customer Support Representative
About the job Customer Support Representative
- Calling clinics and patients that are related to the client
- Follow up calls to get results of sleep studies
- Follow up calls to get physician orders
- Follow up with clients to purchase new equipment and accessories+
- Maintain customer happiness with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns
- Showcase product features to customers and discuss technical details to overcome objections and lock in sales.
- Associate Degree (minimum 2 years in college)
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and communicate solutions verbally and in written form.
- Must have Sales and CSR experience
- Computer savvy
- Must be male
- 35 wpm minimum typing speed