About the job Web Coordinator
Scope and Purpose:
We are seeking an individual who is interested in the world of Website Design to help our clients complete their website design projects. You will be helping our clients during one of the most critical stages of the website design process - by ensuring you co-ordinate all the content uploaded to the website.
70% of the job role involves exceptional planning, execution, attention to detail and phenomenal customer service skills. Your coordination ability will need to be 10/10. This is a hands-on role where you will be trained through our systems and processes. At all times you will have support to ensure you are meeting our fanatical dedication to client service.
You must understand website user interfaces and be digitally savvy. No doubt, you will need to be a fast learner but again I emphasize you will need to be EXCEPTIONAL at your management and organization skills.
If we were to describe this role, we would say it’s suitable for either:
- A personal assistant who is digitally savvy
- A hobbyist website designer who has demonstrated exceptional planning and communication skills
- Or someone who can convince us they are the right fit!
Exceptional service is certainly at the heart of our company! We have won numerous customer service awards because every single team member is driven by an obsession for excellence. This comes down to the way we communicate with clients, how organized and self-motivated we are to be the best we can be. We are looking for a personality that is a perfect fit for our ethos of over-delivering to clients with a strong willingness to learn. We are seeking someone that wants to be in the vanguard by working with the most respected dental marketing agency in the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating content for websites with our clients. Ensuring we receive all the vital information we need to complete a website project.
- Uploading content through a WordPress system
- Interlinking treatment content
- Checking internal design standards are met
- Proofreading content/testing websites
- Following our quality control processes
Reporting on all marketing activity – track everything – ROI on each marketing pillar
Must create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual sum reports for executives and create templates and processes
Must create a tracker or use pre-existing trackers that will be shared amongst executives.
Regularly attends departmental and/or project meetings as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar must be of a very good standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail. WE CANNOT STRESS THIS POINT ENOUGH.
Do not apply if you are unsure about this. You must be EXTREMELY CONFIDENT about your attention to detail and accuracy skills. You will be put to the test ??
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Keen learner focused on self-development and initiative skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- An aptitude for using a logical, step-by-step approach
Bonus (not a must):
- HTML / CSS
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working with developers
Good organizational and prioritization skills
Willing to adopt a fast-paced working environment
Ability to work well under pressure
Able to demonstrate Initiative
Excellent English language skills (written and speaking)
Very good computer skills; computer literate
Detail-oriented and a high level of accuracy in work product
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Ability to work independently and meticulously
Good time management and multitasking skills
High level of intelligence
A minimum of 3-4 years in Websites or like experience as an Online Marketer
You will work closely with the Client
Working Schedule: UK Business Hours - 4 pm to 1 am Philippine Time
Walking, standing, reaching, pulling, speaking, hearing, etc. abilities are required to operate within the environment.
Duties are performed within an open office environment using office computer equipment.
Involves regularly sitting in front of and utilizing a computer, and presenting stand-up teaching and/or training sessions.