Job Openings Financial Service Associate
About the job Financial Service Associate
Position Title: Financial Service Associate
Salary Grade: 18,000 - 22,000
Reports To: Account Manager
Primary Relationships: Account Manager, Client
Date: May 2020
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise task and manage time effectively
- All work processing deadlines are met
- Bookkeeping and Accounting skills
- AR/AP Management
- Check preparations
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Tracking and recording accountable forms
- Expense recording and reporting
- Maintaining and ensuring completeness and accuracy of accounting systems and record keeping on a regular basis.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes (mandatory):
- Accounting qualification, university degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-months post qualification experience of working as an financial consultant, bookkeeper, or accountant.
- Sound knowledge of computerised accounting systems, especially Microsoft Outlook & Excel.
- An ability to deal with numerous issues concurrently.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes (desirable):
- Knowledge of GAAP