About the job Graphic Design Artist
Our benefits include:
Work directly with an international client
Performance evaluation at 6-months
13th month pay
- 5 Service Incentive Leaves upon reaching 1-year of service/employment
- Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, SOLO Parent Leave, Magna Carta Leave, etc.
- CO League (Swimming, jiu-jitsu, yoga, billiards, table tennis, prizes, events, training, outreach, etc.)
24-Hour Management & Tech Support
Great hands-on support team and fun working environment
Position Title: Graphic Design Artist
Salary Grade: 35000 - 50000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date(s): October - November 2020
We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to work for our client in the retail industry. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects, and PremierePro. This position requires high attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Take a leadership role on the graphics design team
Strategic development of brands
- Developing a portfolio from ideas to market launch (from concept to product)
- Manage and work with the marketing team to complete the email campaigns, monthly digital, or print brochures for events.
- Take ownership of the design department from planning to delegating, to ensure time scales are met and quality is maintained.
With work other departments that need graphics assistance
Basically, you need to be dynamic, flexible, and hard working!
Must feel comfortable working UK business hours (4:30PM - 1:30AM)
- Strive for design excellence and define standards across our digital and print marketing channels.
Display excellent communication skills.
- Understand the difference between marketing to trade businesses (B2B) and consumers (B2C), as the role requires both these elements.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills in both print and digital, especially in areas of catalogues, brochures, direct mail, email templates, social media and advertising design.
Collaborate with multiple departments cross functionally.
Learn new things - while teaching things that you know.
Planning and meeting deadlines.
Task and project management.
A minimum of 3 years in Graphic Design.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Digital Arts, Marketing, Web Development, or related field
- Technical proficiency in Adobe Suite including Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro.
Previous experience with B2B or B2C sales is required.
- Prior experience supervising or managing other team members in graphic design.
Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent English language skills (written and speaking).
- Experience with image manipulation and photograph cutting and editing.
Experience in brand-led collateral design.
Video, 3D visuals, and MailDesigner 365 is a bonus.
Good time management and task management skills.
A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude.