About the job Customer Service Representative
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary Grade: 20,000 - 30,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: January 2022
Schedule: USA Business Hours
The purpose of this position is to maintain support in customer service by ensuring that supplier order confirmations, shipping acknowledgments, and rejected invoices are processed in a timely and efficient manner. Order processing will be secondary to allow the incumbent to process orders during higher seasonal volume needs. The purpose is to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of status new ERP orders. The incumbent must be able to know to complete required tasks with fellow Canadian employees on a timely basis.
- Review, note pad and maintain order, processing order acknowledgments and shipping confirmations on the system in a timely fashion as per process.
- To review any supplier invoices returned by the administration due to price/quantity discrepancies as per process.
- Contact our London customer service lead where required and note pad result on the order including the process to return to the administration in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as assigned by London customer service lead.
- Prioritize and organize effectively to maximize the use of time to meet workload volume.
- Participate in Customer Service Meetings.
- Release of status N ERP orders as per process in place.
- Process or order release will include emailing PO to supplier with applicable artwork and / or files required.
- Prioritize and organize effectively to maximize use of time to meet workload volume.
- Experience as a customer service representative
- Highly organized with strong attention to details.
- Computer knowledge – Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook email, various software.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent data entry with accuracy.
- Positive attitude with strong customer service skills.
- Time management