About the job Virtual Assistant
Position Title: Virtual Assistant
Salary Grade: 30,000 - 35,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: June 2021
Schedule: Must feel comfortable working US business hours
One of our real estate partners in California is hiring Virtual Assistants to join their growing team. You will collaborate directly with the owner of the company and their internal staff.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will be required to operate in a number of different capacities. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for your client such as research, phone work (inbound and outbound inquiries/calls), database management, emailing, and other organizational tasks. For the most part, you play a valuable role as a task master for your client, acting as their assistant on multiple facets of their business.
You will be in direct contact with your client and there will be a lot of one-on-one interaction with your person, their team, his or her colleagues and other professionals, as well as their customers. To do this role properly you should have good English, a warm and friendly personality, a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite, and be fast at solving problems. It's helpful that you are also excellent in task management, time management, and overall accountability.
● Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
● so attention to detail is key. Please have the shortlisted clients take the VA Test.
● Phone management for inbound and outbound calling. This can be a combination of warm calls, follow ups, or cold calls.
● You will manage a calendar and CRM - your digital tools to stay organized.
● You will handle administrative, marketing, and social media tasks
● Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance (of course, you will be trained and you will learn the style of your client before you're moved to independent mode!)
● Display professional communication via phone, text, and email
● Organize and scheduling meetings and appointments
● Phone management (inbound and outbound)
● Other ad hoc tasks as requested
● Task and project management
● Social media management
● A minimum of 1-2 years in a BPO setting or equivalent as a Sales Representative, Sales Associate, Lead Generation, or Virtual/Executive Assistant
● Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent experience in the BPO Industry
● Real Estate Transaction Coordinator (this is a must)
● Excellent English language skills (written and speaking)
● Good time management and task management skills
● Noticeable organizational and prioritization skills
● Ability to work independently and meticulously
● Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
● Able to demonstrate initiative
● Willing to work weekends or their shift may cover the weekend