About the job Business Development Director
Position Title: Business Development Director
Salary Grade: 80,000 - 100,000 Peso / month
Reports To: President and Vice President
Primary Relationships: Internal Staff, Management
Date: June 2021
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm)
The Business Development Director position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
· Build internal and external relationships by identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business. This can mean building cross-functional teams within the organization by connecting personnel across business lines or managing customer relations to increase the business’s visibility and reputation
· Identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency within the organization’s sales and marketing departments
· Direct Strategic Marketing by taking a hands-on approach to the company’s marketing efforts.
· Present market research and customer profiles to marketing directors and team members, recommending improved strategies to expand market reach.
· Coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams to introduce new campaigns and make decisions that drive sales growth.
· Support Operations Planning by working closely with executives and operations specialists to improve operations planning and overall efficiency.
· Assess marketing and sales operations, along with supplier and vendor activities, making recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
· Make long-term operations decisions regarding product development and distribution strategies.
· Develop Proposals and Presentations to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities or to present the results of new strategies.
· Prepare documents and information for requests for proposals (RFPs). These RFPs often present new opportunities for business growth and enhanced operations.
· At least 5 years equivalent experience is preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly organized
· Outstanding people skills (internal and external stakeholders)
· Outstanding negotiation skills
· Time management
· Outstanding decision-making skills
· Can operate with high level of pressure
· Budget and cost analysis