About the job Graphic Designer
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Salary Grade: 20,000- 25000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date(s): September 2021
Graphic Designer will play a key role in our marketing team. This person will help design and create print graphics, digital graphics, banner ads, various marketing materials, and website pages. There will be instances in which we ask you to edit video.
Schedule: Working Schedule: Mid shift, 4 PM - 1 AM
• This job requires high attention to detail.
• Strong all-around designer with both print and digital experience.
•Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Handles all aspects of the design from start to finish.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university in Multimedia, Art, or related field, or equivalent experience
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Time-management and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and meticulously
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Creativity and Flexibility
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
• A minimum of 2-3 years in Graphic Design