About the job Order Entry / Artworker
Position Title: Order Entry / Artworker
Salary: 15,000 - 20,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Manager
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: December 2021
Schedule: Australian Business Hours
We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to work for our client in the retail industry. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects, and PremierePro. This position requires high attention to detail and strong communication skills.
● Strategic development of brands
● Developing a portfolio from ideas to market launch (from concept
● Manage and work with the marketing team to complete the email
campaigns, monthly digital, or print brochures for events.
● Take ownership of the design department from planning to
delegating, to ensure time scales are met and quality is
● With work other departments that need graphics assistance
● Basically, you need to be dynamic, flexible, and hard working!
● Strive for design excellence and define standards across our
digital and print marketing channels.
● Display excellent communication skills.
● Understand the difference between marketing to trade businesses
(B2B) and consumers (B2C), as the role requires both these
● Demonstrate graphic design skills in both print and digital,
especially in areas of catalogues, brochures, direct mail, email
templates, social media and advertising design.
● Collaborate with multiple departments cross functionally.
● Learn new things - while teaching things that you know.
● Planning and meeting deadlines.
● Task and project management.
● A minimum of 3 years in Graphic Design.
● Bachelor Degree holder in Digital Arts, Marketing, Web
Development, or related field
● Technical proficiency in Adobe Suite including Indesign,
Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro.
● Previous experience with B2B or B2C sales is required.
● Prior experience supervising or managing other team members in
● Excellent English language skills (written and speaking).
● Experience with image manipulation and photograph cutting and
● Experience in brand-led collateral design.
● Good time management and task management skills.
● A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude.