About the job Internal Financial Auditor
Position Title: Internal Financial Auditor
Classification: Senior Level
Salary Grade: 50,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Head of Finance, AVP, President
Primary Relationships: Internal Staff, Management
Date: June 2021
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm)
As an Internal Auditor, you will be required to operate in a number of different capacities. You will manage mostly business-related tasks such as implementing and maintaining company internal control processes and policies
To do this role properly you should have good English, a warm and friendly personality, a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite, and be fast at solving problems. It's helpful that you are also excellent in task management, time management, and overall accountability.
● Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
● Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements. ● Manage resources and audit assignments.
● Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
● Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
● Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
● Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
● Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
● Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
● Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
● A minimum of 4-5 years as an Internal Audit or Accountant
● Must have managerial experience
● Bachelor Degree holder in finance, accounting, or similar field
● Knowledge in Accounting softwares
● CPA is preferred but not required
● Noticeable organizational and prioritization skills
● Ability to work independently and meticulously
● Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
● Able to demonstrate initiative