About the job Project Manager
Position Title: Project Manager
Salary Grade: 60,000 - 120,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: July 2021
Schedule:USA Business Hours (Night Shift)Background
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Understand the needs of the business unit and confirm in writing the understanding.
- Assign appropriate action items after meetings.
- Provide actionable meeting notes.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Note taking in meetings and ability to turn notes into actions
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Lead cross-functional project teams of internal and external associates.
- Responsible to create and manage all project plans for each component of the project
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Manages project budget.
- Tracks hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Strong written and oral communication as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet targets.
- Preferred to have an understanding of database, client server and web services technologies.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion, past project issue and through political sensitivity.