About the job CAD Operator
Position Title: AutoCAD Engineer
Salary Grade: 20,000 - 25,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: September 2021
Schedule: The work schedule is flexible due to need (UK Work hours if needed)
● Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if the situation demands.
● Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
● Setup drawings and make it ready for the team to work on
● Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
● Implement best practice procedures
● Assisting Engineers in drawing production
● Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
● Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines
● Helping to technically deliver CAD projects in the role of CAD
● Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
● To contribute or otherwise assist as required
● Thorough knowledge of and compliance procedures and standards
● Good knowledge of Mechanical (Ventilation, Heating, Water, Drain, and Sprinkler) , Electrical (Power, Lighting, Fire, and Security) and Plumbing Engineering terminology
● Application of technical specification within details
● Knows how to create sections and details from scratch
● College Graduate; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary are a plus.
● Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Word in particular).
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
● Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
● Very good computer skills; computer literate
● Detail-oriented and a high level of accuracy in work product
● Ability to maintain confidentiality
● Good working knowledge of any CAD Package ideally Bentley MicroStation / AutoCAD
● Knowledge in 2D, 3D plans and Sketchup
● Experience working in building services environment
● Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
● Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
● Excellent organizational skills
● Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
● Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
● Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to the daily task
● Flexible attitude
● MEP Engineer AutoCAD Software
● Basic knowledge of computers, data entry, MS Office, and Google Suite are a plus.
● The work schedule is flexible due to need. UK Work hours if needed.
● Walking, standing, reaching, pulling, speaking, hearing, etc. abilities are required to operate within the environment.
● Duties are performed within an open office environment using office computer equipment.
● Involves regularly sitting in front of and utilizing a computer, and presenting stand-up teaching and/or training sessions.