Job Openings Total Care Shared Service Support
About the job Total Care Shared Service Support
Position Title: Total Care Shared Service Support
Salary Grade: 22,000 - 30,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: September 2021
Schedule: Must feel comfortable working US business hours
Provide support to a variety of teams within the Total Care Department. Coordinate routine tasks within the functional areas of Sales Service, Order Expediting, Order Verifying, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and Billing.
Under general supervision of the Service, Operations, and Accounts Receivables management, assist and support task related duties which could include but are not limited to the following:
• Support smooth document transfer to Vision360 (Automated AP System) by setting up and maintaining vendor invoice profiles in OCR software (PSIcapture). Resolve document reading errors.
• Support AP and Billing teams by monitoring OCR software error queues and coordinating resolutions of invoices with errors so that they may be processed.
• Upload Customer Invoices to client portals
• Update Customer Accounts including Sales Tax Exemption Status and general notes
• Monitor email inboxes
• Support the Order Expediting team by entering information received from vendor emails or vendor websites into client's systems
• Contact vendors to acquire updates on orders including proof status, shipping status, and tracking information. Enter notes in client's systems.
• Contact vendors in order to resolve errors related to the invoices
• Run reports using multiple systems
• Maintain orders within ERP and Order Management System including changes to addresses, quantities, pricing, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• General Computer Proficiency
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
• Data Entry Proficiency
• Data Validation Proficiency
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a mulit functional team
• Ability to switch tasks and manage time when assigned multiple tasks.
• Work requires at one year of related clerical experience.
• A general schedule will be provided and needs to be followed, but independently switching between certain tasks when needed may be required.
• Under general supervision, perform office clerical functions and administrative duties in conformance with established department procedures and time schedules. Non-routine matters are referred to Manager.