Position Title: Data Quality Assurance I
Salary Grade: 15000-20000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date(s): November 2020
One of our fast-growing account is looking for an experienced Data Quality Assurance Agent, They will be responsible for incoming third-party MLS data and its integrity around Home Listings across the country and
ensure that the incoming data is accurate for our users based on our rollout schedule. Main tasks will include but not limited to data audits and area reporting, should feel comfortable making recommendations to Data Quality Assurance Agent II and directly to the client. DQAA I Should
have extreme attention to detail, the ability to be flexible, and help contribute to the audit process when they see room for improvement.
Our ideal candidate is both a team player and an independent self-starter who is comfortable in a fast pace, ever-changing environment. They will work closely with the Data Quality Assurance II
Agent Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
● Scheduled Quality Assurance of all MLS third-party data providers.
● Maintain reporting around data quality.
● Recommend improvements to the audit provided by the client.
● Become an expert on the data, the providers, and areas covered.
● Maintain a data provider coverage map.
● Remain knowledgeable on an ongoing project knowledge base and keep all living documentation up to date.
● Ad-hoc Data projects, including data entry, and clean up.
● Become familiar with the American real estate industry, and home types, amenities that vary from city to city and state to state.
● Become an MLS / Syndicated MLS Provider expert.
● Ability to prioritize tasks, given, with minimal guidance.
● Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
● Other related duties as assigned to meet the on-going needs of the company.
Qualifications/ Key Requirements:
● 1-2 years of Data Quality Assurance experience, preferably with real estate knowledge and or experience.
● Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, but not required Data Quality Assurance Job Experience will qualify.
● Real Estate experience / Knowledge of the industry Preferred but not required
● Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written English and verbal English)
● Eagerness to continually learn, adapt and improve
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to embrace a fast pace work/project environment.
● Comfortable with technology; using and learning our tech stacks: Slack, Airtable, internal tools etc.
● Team player
● Knowledge of the Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending industries a plus, but not required.
● Extreme Attention to detail
● Comfortable escalating issues, process issues or improvements directly to Data Quality Assurance Agent II