About the job Business Intelligence Developer
Position Title: Data Developer / Business Intelligence Developer
Classification: Client Staff
Salary Grade: 50,000 - 60,000 pesos/ month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Internal Teams, Client Staff
Date: July 2021
Schedule: UK Business Hours (11am to 8pm)
You will be monitoring our entire data gathering process to maintain integrity of our merchant’s inventory and provide solutions to resolve and prevent future failure and errors. Working closely with the Head of merchant operations you will provide ideas and solutions in order to improve and facilitate your day-to-day duties. You will also work to support the Onboarding and Data Quality teams.
● Scraping client websites to create complete datasets.
● Advising account and on-boarding managers on the feasibility of extracting product data from client websites.
● Working with client API endpoints to extract product data.
● Collecting or transferring datasets from various sources.
● Converting / Manipulating between different data formats XML, JSON, CSV.
● Provide support and assistance to the Integration team on technical issues.
● Liaising directly with merchants technical services when necessary.
● A BSc degree with a minimum of 1 year work experience is a strong plus, preferably in the e-commerce industry.
● Good working knowledge of MS Office application including Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc
● Strong working knowledge of HTML, FTP Clients and web browsers.
● Hands-on and has excellent Technical Skills
● Excellent problem solver
● Highly Organized and Methodical
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Basic knowledge of OO programming
● Solid analytical and logical skills paired with strong attention to detail.
● Flexible and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
● Ability to work independently.