About the job Architectural Draftsman
Position Title: Architectural Draftsman
Salary Grade: 30,000 - 40,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Manager
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: October 2021
Schedule: USA Business Hours (Night Shift)
An Architect/Draftsperson performs a wide variety of creative and administrative functions including duties relating to determining client’s needs, preparing project designs and plans utilizing design related software to customers' satisfaction.
● Produce construction documents with good knowledge of masonry and wood frame construction and structure.
● Comfortable working under deadlines in a fast paced, busy and creative atmosphere.
● Ability to work on multiple projects as prioritized by superiors.
● Engage in technical conversations with design staff, ownership, and consultants.
● Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, 20/20 and Microsoft Office programs.
- 5 + years of direct hands-on experience in producing construction documents in an architecture office.
- Proficient in current version of Revit
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and Revit rendering software.
- Ability to actively engage in technical conversations with design staff, ownership, and consultants.
- Successful candidate should be able to produce construction documents from conceptual plans and elevation with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in complex projects, both new construction and renovations.
- Highly experienced in producing construction documents with good knowledge of masonry and wood frame construction and structure.
- Possess a good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing components and have the ability to design and document these systems for projects.
- Must be able to work on a variety of projects as prioritized by superiors. ᐧ