Position Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Salary Grade: 30000-40000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date(s): December - January 2021
One of our fast-growing account is looking for an experienced Sales/Marketing Operations Coordinator to help keep our sales/marketing departments running smoothly. This is primarily an administrative position, so you need strong organizational and communication skills. You will be responsible for auditing marketing/sales pipelines, documenting processes, and acting as a liaison between various departments. Computer proficiency is essential, especially with customer relationship management (CRM/Salesforce/HubSpot) and office programs like Microsoft Excel/G-Suite. While you are not ultimately responsible for sales performance, this position plays a crucial role in customer sales growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Conduct daily Sales audits to ensure there is minimal to no pipeline leakage between our CRM (Salesforce) and sales enablement system (SalesLoft)
● Formulate and document instructions of daily tasks for standard operating procedures/turnover records
● Fix profile connections between CRM and Sales/Marketing platforms
(HubSpot/SalesLoft) to enhance data integrity/clarity
● Fulfill sales representative requests to fix issues with certain records within our CRM
● Assist the finance team in final sales reconciliation and collaborate with sales reps torectify discrepancies
● Ability to distribute leads to the sales team under little to no supervision by immediate manager/admin
● Be a liaison between Customer Success and Sales within our ticket system (Zendesk) to distribute inbound sales inquiries
● Oversee CRM projects that are outsourced
Requirements and Qualifications:
● 1-2 years of Sales and Marketing experience, preferably with real estate knowledge and or experience.
● Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, but not required Data Quality Assurance Job Experience will qualify.
● Real Estate experience / Knowledge of the industry Preferred but not required
● Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written English and verbal English)
● Eagerness to continually learn, adapt and improve
● Strong organizational skills
● Ability to embrace a fast pace work/project environment.●Strong organizational and communication skills