About the job SEO Specialist
Our benefits include:
Work directly with an international client
Performance evaluation at 6-months
13th month pay
5 Service Incentive Leaves upon reaching 1-year of service/employment
Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, SOLO Parent Leave, Magna Carta Leave, etc.
CO League (Swimming, jiu-jitsu, yoga, billiards, table tennis, prizes, events, training, outreach, etc.)
24-Hour Management & Tech Support
Great hands-on support team and fun working environment
Position Title: SEO Specialist
Salary Grade: 40000 - 50000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date(s): January - February 2021
A SEO Specialist has many duties and responsibilities. Under the direction of the Account Manager or the Client, the SEO Specialist is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing websites that are optimized to be selected by internet search engines; developing content including key words or phrases in order to increase traffic to a website. He/she is also responsible for conducting testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and internet traffic.
The SEO Specialist must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, copywriting, and the behavior of search engines. H/she may supervise lower level SEOs, web developers, and content writers. The SEO Specialist shall assist in the accomplishment of project goals and contribute to the successful performance of the assigned projects.
Must feel comfortable working US business hours (graveyard shift)
Responsibilities May Include:
Reviews and analyzes client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
Identifies powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic to the client website
Runs PPC campaigns; and writes powerful calls-to-action to convert website visitors
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the SEO online community, trends, and industry developments.
- Implements processes to educate UX, content writers, web developers, and project management on SEO best practices and content optimization.
- Assists in the review of project policies and procedures; and coordinates the development of new or revised policies and standard operating procedures with the Account Manager or Client
- Identifies gaps and opportunities and makes recommendations and tracking improvements that have a positive impact on the assigned project
Writes effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
Analyzes keywords and SEO techniques of competing sites
Fills in websites and other content with effective keywords
Regularly attends project meetings as required
Compiles and presents SEO guidelines
Develops link building strategies
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university in English, journalism, communications, marketing, creative writing, linguistics, or related discipline, or equivalent combination with work experience.
Minimum 2-3 years in Marketing or similar experience using SEO
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, web analytics, web development, and graphic design is required.
Excellent SEO skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
Good knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization and UX principles and methodologies
Has initiative and is a team player; highly motivated and adaptable
Ability to prioritize own workload and that of others as appropriate
Excellent English language skills. (speaking and writing)
Ability to understand the coding implications of changes
Good time management and task management skills
Willing to adopt a fast-paced working environment
Noticeable organizational and prioritization skills
Ability to work independently and meticulously
Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
Good knowledge of Google analytics
Able to demonstrate initiative