About the job Data Analyst
Position Title: Data Analyst
Salary Grade: 20,000 - 30,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: January 2022
Schedule: USA Business Hours
Data researchers perform various functions, which primarily involve researching and identifying entities (companies, brands, people, etc.), beliefs, systems, processes, events etc., and actions related to them from different content sources, and processing collected data in an accurate manner using technical knowledge.
- Responsible for modeling information from the media using internally developed tools
- Take part in product planning meetings and provide statistical backed guidance on product development
- Work collaboratively with the Data Strategy team where applicable, to develop an engagement plan for researchers
- Make addition to the development of training materials and strategies related to the organization’s projects
- Work together with other researchers to collect, process, and understand data that can facilitate clients’ decisions
- Responsible for the design, validation, and visualization of data-driven models, including machine learning approaches, to understand social and behavioral phenomena in support of the institution’s mission
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing text and other data from websites and other sources using APIs and custom code
- Responsible for creating structured datasets from large, unstructured data that describe people, activities, and behavior; social networks, communication, and other social phenomena of interest
- Work together with experts to pioneer new approaches to research by integrating diverse data sources
Responsible for analyzing and interpreting experimental data
- Responsible for communicating findings to project teams and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science; Operations Research or in a related field.
- Must possess an understanding of the industry they are seeking to work in.
- Hands-on experience compiling and analyzing complex, high volume, and dimensional datasets
- Solid and proven knowledge of research methodologies, web and social media applications, and familiarity with web searching tools to source information
- Collaborative skills: The data researcher often works with other researchers, sales teams, and product teams to understand the project at hand and provide relevant information.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, as well as with people from diverse backgrounds
- Have the necessary skills to build rapport, establish meaningful relationships, manage, and build a team
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Google Documents
Excellent communication skills