About the job Multimedia Designer
Position Title: Multimedia Designer
Salary Grade: 35,000 - 50,000 Peso / month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client
Date: January 2022
Schedule: USA Business Hours
We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our design team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our in-house graphic designers, videographers, and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content. You will also be working on audio editing, graphic design, and presentation creation. To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high-quality animated content that engages viewers.
Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
Designing and building the website front-end.
Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
Conducting WordPress training with the client.
Monitoring the performance of the content created.
Meeting with stakeholders to determine the project scope.
Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designs, visual designs, and audio editing.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to our specifications.
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
- Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field.
At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
Ability to collaborate on long-term projects.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, and animation.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Basic knowledge of web publishing software.