About the job Senior Web and UX/UI Designer
Position Title: Senior Web and UX/UI
Salary: 60,000-150,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Client
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: June 2022
Schedule: US Business Hours
Responsible for UX/UI strategy and execution (visuals, evolutions,mockups, testing new options, etc.) to optimize sales
Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps,and wireframes.
Conceptualizing creative ideas with marketing.
Testing and improving the design of the website
Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Understand the business objectives and challenges of e-commerce and align them with corporate objectives
Suggest functional improvements to increase conversion rates
- Evaluate, recommend and implement customization initiatives on the website
- Participate in various tests related to the addition of new features to the website
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience focus groups to ensure that the UX/UI strategy is in line with the marketing strategies and DNA of our inhouse brands
- Participate in agility meetings for the creation of homepage, landing page and promos
- Use Google Analytics/Google Data Studio to create monthly reports that measure the impact of implemented strategies and guide decision making
- Conduct competitive analysis and stay abreast of customer trends, technology, innovations, shopping behaviors and best practices
- Integrate, demonstrate and promote the company's mission, culture, vision and values
Bachelor's degree in design, visual media or appropriate discipline
Minimum 3 years in web design and UX/UI
Excellent knowledge of user experience and content architecture (UX)
Excellent knowledge of interface design (UI)
Knowledge of one of the following software packages: Sketch, Figma, Axure, and the Adobe suite
Mastery of web and mobile constraints
Knowledge of responsive design and native design (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge of the IOS and Android application universe and their technical specifications
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Excellent visual design skills.
Knowledge of digital accessibility rules (asset)
Excellent communication skills