About the job Junior IT Support
Position Title: Junior IT Support
Classification : Associate
Salary: 11,000 - 13,000 a month
Reports to: IT Manager
Primary Relationship: Internal staff, Management, Clients
Date: June 2022
Schedule: Shifting Schedule
Overall responsible for the management and maintenance of the desktop environment via onsite support, phone or remote. Assist end users on all in scope requests with focus on client satisfaction, service delivery quality and technical excellence.
- Configure and maintain office laptops and desktop, telephones, printers and other IT devices.
Network Cabling Management, and monitoring of network devices.
IT Asset Management and Inventory.
- Troubleshoot network devices, and contract responsible IT vendors as needed.
Creates SOP on PC problem encounter.
- Install and configure standard applications for the user's laptop/desktop.
- Support and maintain servers, door access control machine, Wi-Fi AP, CCTV and make sure that it is online 24/7.
Maintain the server room and keep it always running.
Help and assist on infrastructure projects as needed.
Day to day helpdesk support
Graduate of BS IT, Computer Engineering or any related courses.
- At least 1 year of experience in System Developing or in Network and Server.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Experience in the ticketing system is an advantage but not required.
Certifications are advantageous but not required (CCNA, Microsoft.)
- Knowledge in operations, server network, hardware and/or innovation of new technologies.
Strong attention to details with dedication to accuracy.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
Good time management and multitasking skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Must be open to shifting schedule