About the job CAD Engineer
Position Tile: CAD Engineer
Salary: 30,000-45,000 a month
Reports To: Client, Account Manager
Primary Relationships: Client Team
Date: September 2022
Schedule: AUS Business Hours
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
Take rough conceptual designs.
Confidently create models in soft wares required for review
Modify models as needed.
Run thermal, air flow and lighting simulations.
Create photo realistic 3D renderings and animations
Developing product designs from scratch.
Generating Solid and Surface CAD models using AutoCAD software
Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
Blending technique and aesthetics to create final designs.
- Presenting various design perspectives for construction improvements and adaptations.
Finalizing AutoCAD models
Presenting models to clients.
Completing job reports.
- Must have an architectural degree (4/5-year bachelor or 2-3-year masters)
Must have at least 5 years working with an architectural firm
Must have efficient experience working in AutoCAD (min 5-10 years)
Must be self-responsible and disciplined to meet owners obtainable deadlines
Must be able to put a set of construction documents together from a schematic design/development set
Must be able to coordinate plans and self-check plans prior to submitting to owner
Must speak and understand and be fluent in English
- Good to have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Revit, Sketchup, Illustrator, Rhino,
Lumion, or any other rendering or 3D software.