About the job RPA Developer
Position Title: RPA Developer
Salary: 70,000 - 85,000 a month
Reports To: Account Manager, Chief Innovation Officer
Primary Relationships: Client, Client Team
Date: June 2022
Schedule: USA Business Hours
- Automate various processes, including make ready and FAS in order to save time,increase occupancy, and increase retention of security deposit money.
- Create workflows to streamline processes.
- Create botflows to automate manual entry/updating and speed up workflows.
- Help employees to be able to focus on the more meaningful aspects of their job.
- Make processes easier to follow.
- Reduce inaccuracy.
- Standardize processes across all properties.
- Alleviate workload for leasing office personnel.
- Establish botflows that require little maintenance.
- Increase job satisfaction among office personnel by reducing rote activity.
- Learn current processes from leasing office staff.
- Analyze current processes for opportunity to automate.
- Map strategy for automation.
- Work in Nintex Workflow Cloud and RPA to execute automated solutions.
- Test automated solutions with office and maintenance staff.
- Troubleshoot and provide timely resolution to any software-related issues.
- Communicate automated process changes to team at large.
- Identify areas of dissatisfaction among employees that could be solved with automation.
- Work toward meaningful time savings for employees.
- Train employees on new processes
- Formally documenting processes.
- Streamlining the order of events in each process to maximize efficiency.
- Speedily completing the make ready process.
- Freeing up employees to focus on meaningful tasks.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to use RPA and workflow software.
- Ability to collaborate with team members.
- Close attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot botflows/workflows.
- Ability to formally document processes.
- Process mapping skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience
- Automation Anywhere – RPA Software
- Nintex Workflow Cloud or other Workflow Software
- Windows OS
- General knowledge of database structure and data storage
- Microsoft Visio
- Real Page family of products a plus